Families @ Reid's are more than welcome.
Live a unique family experience at Reid's Palace, the perfect place to spend quality time with your children and transform a holiday with them into a magical moment.
Our special Fun @ Reid's programme, an offer dedicated to families:
- Either second room for children free of charge or second room for children at 50% discount including daily buffet breakfast when adults book our standard rates. (Children must be aged between 2 and 17 and maximum two children per room).
- The offer which returns when you search for availability for your selected dates on the website will depend on the season and the occupancy levels at the hotel.
Please note that the rate that returns in the booking sequence will include the rate for the second complimentary or half price room. There is no need to book a second room as this will automatically be booked for you upon receipt of the reservation for this package.
Children at Reid's will benefit from the following amenities:
- Children's car seat provided for airport transfers
- Personalised check-in
- Special K-Reid's Welcome Kit
- In-room welcome amenities
- Linen, bathrobe, slippers and toiletries for children
- Catch-up call by our Fun @ Reid's Minders
- Get together children's cocktail
- In-house entertainment and activities at our Fun @ Reid's Kids Club
- Dedicated Families Desk at our Guest Relations Office
Other Family Special Arrangements available are:
- Children's Menu
- Special family orientated outdoor activities such as:
- Dolphin Watching
- Jeep Safari
- Levada Walks
- Cruise with the Santa Maria Caravel Ship (Replica of Christoforo Columbo's caravel)
- Helicopter Flights (minimum four, maximum five people)
- Numerous other exciting tailor-made family adventures.
- Maximum of two children permitted in the second bedroom.
- Children must be aged between 2 and 17 to qualify for this special promotion. Ages will be verified upon arrival.
- Subject to availability, this promotion cannot be combined with any special offer or package.
- If you are travelling with only one child read more information on our child policy
- Outdoor activities are subject to change, require advance booking and have to be undertaken together with the parents.