ABOUT THE HOTEL
Set in subtropical gardens overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Belmond Reid's Palace has, for more than a century, been the ultimate place to stretch out in the sun and relax.
Reservations: 1 800 237 1236
Its subtropical gardens are internationally renowned, and now feature a spa tucked in among the trees.
Over the years Reid’s has honed the art of pampering every single guest. Whether a young child or a centenarian, a fun-seeking teenager or a sports-mad 30-something, there are activities both within the hotel’s estate and beyond to keep you on the go year-round.
Enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean while basking under the sun in one of our three luxurious swimming pools. Two contain seawater, one of which is heated, and the other is heated with freshwater.
We have an exclusive pool terrace, or you can wander down to our sea level platform and jump straight into the ocean.
Whether you’re after a total body workout or a light stretch after a day by the pool, our fitness room offers everything you need.
It is equipped with a full range of cardiovascular machines and free weights. There is also a sauna and steam room for a refreshing finish.
Access to our fitness room is free of charge for all hotel guests.
Practise your topspin, slice, smash or serve with a set or two on our tennis courts.
Our resident tennis professional is available for tuiton Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm. Advanced booking is required.
Shopaholics rejoice! On the fifth floor of the main building we have the exclusive Reid’s Boutique.
It’s the perfect place to pick up those must-have presents and souvenirs. From Portuguese hand-painted tiles and the famous Madeira embroidery to hotel merchandise, there’s something for all your friends and family.
Family Friendly Features
- On arrival, all children are presented with a welcome teddy bear
- Decorated bed linen and wardrobe space
- Fun@Reid's for children: Children's pool, indoor play space, thatched playhouse and tennis courts supervised by Reid's angels childminders. Available for 3 to 9 year olds between 10am and 5pm.
- Special selection of children’s toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Children’s menus are available in the Villa Cipriani Restaurant and the Pool Restaurant
- Fun@Reid's for teens: A soundproofed technology room complete with Wii consoles, PlayStations, Macs and internet access is available for older children and teens.
- All children aged 0-12 stay for free when sharing their parents’ room on the same board basis as parents, maximum one child per room
- Teenagers aged 13 to 17 receive a 50% discount on an extra bed for half board or full board arrangement when sharing parents' room, maximum one child per room
- Additional children between 3 and 17 years old enjoy 50% discount on a second room on the same board basis as their parents, maximum two children per room (not applicable during festive season)